Are you suffering from chapped and dry lips? You must be looking for remedies to get back soft and hydrated lips so here we are to help you. Dry Lips are an indication of dehydration and it doesn’t make you uncomfortable but also ruin your lipsticks. So, it is important to get rid of this problem safely. Through this article, we will tell you about some natural Ingredients for lip balm that will treat your chapped lips.
However, the first thing we should include in our lifestyle is to intake plenty of water to hydrate our skin. So, an adequate amount of water and other liquids are very important to add to daily routine. Other than that, a balanced diet also plays an important role in making our skin and lips healthy. Along with the intake of a balanced diet, the use of natural ingredients on the skin is also very beneficial. So, here we will discuss some natural ingredients for lip balm, so you can make the balm at home by using your favorite items.
You can make DIY Lip balm by using various ingredients available in the kitchen easily, flowers, fruits, etc. so, let’s discuss the use of natural ingredients for lip balm making.
How to Make Lip Balm at Home
Having soft and moisturized lips is a dream of everyone, especially in winter. Most people face dry lips problems that sometimes become worse if not treated on time and lips start to bleed. So, it is important to take care of our lips just like we do with our faces. Below, we discussed a method to make lip balm by using easily available ingredients. Thus, scroll your screen down now and check the different natural ingredients for lip balm.
Rose Lip Balm
You can make Rose Lip Balm by using the Rose essential oil easily after mixing it with a few other simple ingredients. So, the things you need to make Rose Lip Balm are essential Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and beeswax. So, below is the method to make it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Shea Butter, 1 tablespoon of Beeswax, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan and melt them together on a double boiler.
- On melting, mix the ingredients properly and pour them into a jar.
- Add a few drops (3-4) of rose essential oil, mix it well with the mixture, and let it cool for an hour.
Beeswax Lip Balm
To make the beeswax lip balm, all you need is beeswax, coconut oil, Raw Honey, and Vitamin E capsule. Mix these all ingredients in the following method to give it a blam shape.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of grated beeswax on low to medium heat.
- On melting the beeswax, add 1 tablespoon of each, Raw Honey and Coconut oil, and mix it well.
- Add 2 capsules of Vitamin E.
- Transfer the mixture to the container, let it cool, and use it to moisturize your lips.
Vaseline and Beetroot Lip Balm
If you want to make some tinted Lip balm, you can use beetroot as a natural color. So, for this kind of lip balm, the ingredients you need in your bucket are Vaseline or any petroleum Jelly, beetroot juice, and honey. Below, is the method to make the blam with said ingredients.
- Mix Vaseline and honey in a jar.
- Add honey to it and microwave the ingredients for 30 minutes without mixing it.
- Stir the mixture after microwaving them, and then transfer it to the storage container for use.
- Note: Take an equal amount of all ingredients.
Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
If you want hydrating lips, then you must try this lip balm that you can simply make by using the following natural ingredients. So, the things required for this lip balm are Beeswax, cocoa powder, sweet almond oil, and peppermint oil. Mix these ingredients in the following method.
- Melt the 2 tablespoons of beeswax and add the same amount of cocoa powder in it.
- Stir the cocoa mixture properly so that it mixes in the wax evenly.
- Then, add 02 tablespoons of sweet almond oil and a few drops of peppermint oil and mix the ingredients.
- Store the balm in the container that you use when you need it.
Shea Butter Lip Balm
If you are suffering from dehydrating, chapped lips especially in winter, you can get moisturization by using this lip balm. So, the ingredients you need for this DIY lip balm are Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, raw honey, and lemon essential oil. The method to make a moisturizing lip balm by using these ingredients is below. inspired makeup trends.
- Add 01 tablespoon of each, Shea butter, beeswax, and coconut oil in a pan, then mix all ingredients by melting them in a double boiler.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and a few drops of lemon essential oil to the melted mixture and mix all things evenly.
- Store the lip balm mixture in an air-tight jar and use this hydrating and moisturizing lip balm.
Lime Lip Balm
To make the lime lip balm at home, you need beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, almond oil, and lime essential oil. It is very easy to make this lip balm by mixing all ingredients in the following method.
- Melt the 01 tablespoons of (each) beeswax, cocoa butter, almond oil, and coconut oil on medium heat by using a double boiler method.
- Mix all ingredients properly and remove them from heat.
- Then, add 5-10 drops of lime essential oil and let it cool properly before use.
Grapefruit Lip Balm
If you want something in grapefruit flavor, you can try this lip balm. So, the ingredients that you need for the grapefruit lip balm are beeswax, castor oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and grapefruit essential oil. Gather all these ingredients in the following way enjoy the soft and hydrating lip after using this lip balm.
- Heat an equal amount of beeswax, castor oil, coconut oil, and shea butter on a low flame and mix them properly.
- After removing the mixture from the heat, add half or less tablespoon of grapefruit essential oil and mix all of them.
- Note: if you want some color in the balm, you can add a few drops of beetroot juice.
- Transfer the lip balm to the storage jar, let it cool, and use it.
Lavender Mint Lip Balm
For the Lavender Mint Lip Balm, the ingredients that you need are beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, peppermint essential oil, and lavender essential oil. You just have to simply mix these ingredients in the following method.
- Melt the coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax in a pan on medium-low flame.
- After removing the mixture from heat, add equal amounts of both essential oils in it and mix all the things evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a jar, let it down, and store it for further use.
Tips About Lip Balm Making and Storing
Above we have mentioned a few methods to make lip balm by using natural ingredients. Below, we want to share some tips to prepare, use, and store those lip balms properly and hygienically to get the best result. So, below are a few tips about DIY Lip Balms.
- Always use a dry and clean jar to store the lip balm to prevent it from any contamination. You can use airtight storage jars.
- As homemade lip balms don’t contain any preservatives, you should store them in refrigerators.
- Try to make the small quality of lip balm at home that you can use within 01-02 weeks. After that, make it fresh.
- Use the beeswax in crushed or grafted form to melt it quickly.
- The best temperature to solidify the lip balm after mixing all ingredients is room temperature. Once it is properly, you can keep it in a cool place or refrigerator to store.
- Don’t let your lip balm freeze by keeping it in freezers as it will lose its form and quality.
- Ingredients such as beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter act like sun protection as they have natural SPF qualities.
- For the winter lip balms, you should use cocoa butter.
- If you have painful lips due to dryness, add menthol or camphor to your lip balms.
So, this article covers different kinds of natural ingredients for lip balms that you can make at home easily. It is a fun activity that you can do in your leisure time to refresh your mind. At the same time, it is the best option for a startup where you can start from home by using different social media platforms. Nowadays, people love to buy and use clean and hygienic natural homemade things. Hopefully, you have gotten a lot of ideas on natural Lip balms through this article. However, you can also visit our website, Being Fashion, for relevant information regarding fashion and well-being.